October 23, 2008

Trip to Boise...



We had a great time in Boise. We had a combined birthday party for the fall birthday girls, Emilee, Cindy, Leila and Hannah. It was really fun. Hannah got some fun gifts. I made her some PJ pants to match her blanket that she always sleeps with. Grandma gave her some homemade blankets fro her dolls and Aunt Emilee and Uncle Ric got her a tea set.

We went to Kiddie Kandids and got some pictures taken of the kids. Hannah for a free 8 1/2x 11 for her birthday. It was fun to take girly pictures of her in the hat boxes and boa.

Leila is playing soccer so we went to a game of hers the boys had fun playing on the playground before the game. Little Mario kept running onto the field. He wanted to play too, maybe next year, son!

We went to a birthday party for a friend of mine's baby who was turning 1. Hannah loved playing with the balloons and little Mario had a hard time understanding that the gifts were NOT for him.

Hannah went down a slide for the first time on this trip. She didn't like it so much, but now she loves it! She is a professional slider. LOL! Come to think of it, we went to a lot of parks while we were in Boise, the kids love to play!

I made some tutus for Hannah. My sister and I are huge dorks and we took pictures of them on our heads. HA HA HA!

I went with my sister to get her senior pictures done. I took pictures while the photographer was taking them. I put some of my "work" in the photo slide show. My sister is so gorgeous! We had them taken at the Train Depot in Boise. They had this HUGE train our on display there called "Big Mike". Little Mario loved to look at the train. i got some fun pictures with him. I even let him slide under the fence to get a picture of him standing on it. I know I'm bad!!

I snowed while we were in Boise! It was the earliest in history! I got a couple pictures. I melted the next morning, but it was fun to go out and take a picture. With the weather how it is now, some days it's hard to believe that it could be snowing somewhere else!

Mario got to participate in making applesauce for FHE one night. He had so much fun. He was so fascinated with how it worked! He helped turn and smash the apples. There are some fun pictures of that. Plus we got to have some warm when we were done! So Fun!

I got to see and visit with multiple friends and family. My Aunt Linda and my cousin Jenny were able to come one night and spend some time while us in the morning, my friend Lynda was in town and was able to come by and visit, my friend Whitney was in town and I was able to see her and her kids. I also got to see my friends Mark and Cara and their little baby boy.

The last weekend I was there My friend Alicia flew in and her, me and our friend Andrea were able to spend a girls' weekend together! It was soooo much fun to just hang out the three of us with no kids!! We were all dead tired by the end of the weekend, but it was totally worth it!

The last friday I was there Emilee and I took the kids downtown to the library for story time and then for a picnic and playground and walk. We probably walked about 1 1/2- 2 miles! It was a long walk for the two older kids, but we had LOTS of fun! I love fall! It's too bad we don't get it here in Georgia!

We had a birthday party for the two younger boys since their birthdays are in December and they were both super jealous at the girls' party. Emilee made this amazing ice cream cake! It was sooo good! Mario got a doctor kit, a "road" and some rockets! The two boys had so much fun at their party!

When we said good-bye to Leila, Blake and Emilee Leila started crying, which got me crying. It is tough to be so far away from my family. The 4 kids had so much fun playing together, but sometimes it felt like there we 20 kids with how crazy they got!!

We had a really great time in Boise, It's tough to live so far away from those people that I love so much! It's nice to be home to Georgia and we are super excited to see Aunt "Jo Jo" (Mario's sister Jovania) and her family. Little Mario talked about her the whole time we were there. We are so glad to be with Daddy again! We sure missed him! 

Inquiring mind want to know how the kids did on the flight back. The kids did great on the flight back, I could've asked for them to behave better.

It was a great trip! I can't wait for the next one!!

3 comments:

Colemans said...

Cute Pics! Looks like you had a great time out there in Idaho. Glad you are back. Can't wait to see my lil buddy!

Jennifer Sharpe said...

Cute Pics!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the videos. Wish we were closer to you guys. Keep the photos, videos and notes coming.

Love - Dad