
I know these aren't the greatest pictures, because I still can't find my camera (arrrg!). But I wanted to post a picture of Hannah and her pig tails. Her hair is long enough to pull all the way up now. It's soo cute!! I looks like I might have to get a new camera since mine is still missing.

6 comments:
I just love a little girl in piggies!!! So cute Hannah! You are getting so big...
And yes, Cindy, you do need to find that camera! Four more weeks!!! Yippy!
Aww...lil Hannah! She looks so cute in her pigtails and the bows are super cute too!! I think the best aunt ever made those. hahaha jk Cute post!
Cute Hannah!!! I cant wait until piper's hair can do that!
Oh, too cute! I loved it when I could finally "do" my girls hair. Now, it's more of a torture thing...for me...they are too opinionated. It's so fun when they are little, and they wear the cutie bows and stuff...oh, so fun!!
I can't wait for Sophia to be able to have piggie tails.. her hair will barely go into a pony tail and it is only the top part, the bottom still isn't long enough to pull up.. Hopefully soon!
Both you and Mario have so much hair I am sure Hannah will have amazing hair too.. Sterling is bald and my hair is thin, my poor kids aren't going to have great hair! It takes them forever to get hair.. but hopefully they keep what they get!
She is turning into such a dolly! Way cute!
That is too cute. I can't wait to be able to do that to Montans hair! I can't believe how old your kids are getting!
Post a Comment