
Create your own FACEinHOLE
WE are sooo excited for the Twilight movie to come out on DVD!!!! YEAH!!! I know I'm a TOTAL dork, but I had to do this. For those of you who saw the first one, my husband was so jealous he let me put his face on Edward just to show that he's excited for the movie too!
5 comments:
Now thats better! Too funny...I am so excited for the movie to come out...although I'm a little worried abou letting Ric see it. I am so glad we can be dorks together.
you two were made for each other lol
Nice pic! Silly Head!
YIKES!! Is it really that good? haha Silly Mario......thinking he had to be jealous of Edward.... why would you ever think about leaving him. You wouldn't! He is awesome! You both have the funnist expressions. Excited or creepy!? I can't decide. haha jk
You ARE a total dork, but you are my friend. I guess I am jealous that I didn't put my picture with Tom in there. Woot Woot!
Post a Comment