May 18, 2009

Strawberries and friends!!!

Our friends Phil and Alicia and their kids came this last Saturday to spend the day with us! We went to the strawberry patch, made strawberry rhubarb pie, homemade eggs rolls and played games, it was so fun I forgot to take pictures. This morning I did take the above picture of Hannah enjoying the last of the strawberries to the fullest! She LOVES strawberries! As you can tell form the hugely cheesy grin in this picture. We picked enough to make 2 batches of jam which I'm going to make later today! I love the strawberry patch! Thanks for the great visit Phil and Alicia!!

3 comments:

Phil and Alicia Hall said...

HEHE I love the pic!

Stephanie said...

Oh man I need to get to the strawberry patch!!!! Hannah looks so cute in that picture. We missed her in nursery...hope everyone is well.

Emilee Wolters said...

YUMMY! We sure miss our little Hannah...wish I could come help you make some jam, sure sounds good.