October 7, 2009

I Love Jones!

So I really like Jones Soda. My favorite is FuFu Berry. It's always been a silly dream of mine to have one of my photos printed on one of their labels, silly I know, but I've always toyed with the idea of submitting a picture. Well I finally did it! I've posted 3 in fact and I need your votes to get it picked, it's does guarantee, but it helps! So I've added links on the sidebar right there ------> so that all you have to do is click and vote... a ten would be best, but anything helps.. vote 10.... so yeah, do what you want... vote 10.. and I would really appreciate it! You can vote a couple times, but if you do it too many times (Mandy...), it will delete my photo... just keeping us all honest.... vote 10.

Thanks!!!

No comments: