December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Little Mario!

So my sweet little boy turn 4 years old on the 5th of December. I know I've been really bad at updating my blog! We are so happy and overjoyed that little Mario came into our lives! We did a race car party. Mario really really liked his race car track cake! He even got to pick out the cars that went on top of it! We had some friends over and had presents and cake. He had a lot of fun on his birthday! I don't know why, but I haven't taken as many pictures as I usually do lately, so all I have is this one of him with his cake.


We got this little racing helmet for Mario to wear at his party, but Hannah loves to wear it. It thought these pictures were just to cute not to post!




And here is a moment from the party! I love the clapping at the end!

3 comments:

Mom's Place said...

Seriously??? He's not allowed to get older! Kids have to stay little forever! I remember when he was just tiny!

Whitney said...

that first pic of Hannah is SOOOOOOO you 20 years ago. too cute

Colemans said...

That boy is so dang cute!! That was a whole lot of fun and the food was SUPER yummy! I am so glad we get to be close.....For now! :(