May 7, 2009

Disney World Trip!!

Alright, alright, to all of you out there that have been nagging me for this, here you go!! I finally sorted through the 798 picture we took and cropped and edited and uploaded..... so now you can see all the fun we had in Disney World! 

The kids liked it okay, it would've been batter to wait until they were older, of course, but because of the sweet deal through the military, we couldn't pass it up. We REALLY enjoyed the company of my brother Ric, his wife Emilee and their adorable kids, Leila (5) and Blake(2). I had a long long , tiring week, but fun ourselves out and LOVED (almost) every minute of it. Because Mario and I have been to Disney World enough times for 10 people, it was fun to see Emilee, Leila and Blake see it for the first time. I enjoyed being the personal tour guide and we were successfully able to do everything we wanted to (except Mickey's Jungle Jammin' Parade, sorry!) and had time for a couple more things we didn't think we'd get to. I think the last day was my favorite in Magic Kingdom when we did over 15 attractions saw tons of characters and cried happy tears during the fireworks and wished we didn't have to go home! Enjoy the slideshow!



This was my favorite video we took, this bird was snapping at the kids and they thought it was so funny. You can hear the cast member telling us to "be careful" at the end of it. LOL!

5 comments:

Colemans said...

Yay!! finally! So cute! It looks like you guys had a blast. WE are so excited for our month long trip to Florida!! Counting down til July. No Sea World? You must be going to join us in July. haha Love the pictures. Disney is soooo much fun.

Stephanie said...

Ohhhhh, It looks like you had so much fun! I loved the pictures. I do have to agree with Jovania about Sea World. My kids liked it even more than WDW...although in WDW's defense, we went to Sea World on the first day and they weren't EXHAUSTED yet.

Staci said...

I have serious Disney Envy.. looks like you guys had so much fun.. Hannah is getting so big.. I can't believe what a little girl she has become.. no more baby there.. ! WAY FUN!!!!!

The Fanning's Ark said...

Love this and am trying not to be jealous, Steve and I went on our Honeymoon... anniversary trip, hmmm

Jennifer Sharpe said...

I love Hannah's bathing suit! All the pics were cute, it looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!