October 16, 2009

Potty Training Hannah and more...




So we have started potty training Hannah... it's actually going really really really well!! I waited to potty train her until she was good and ready and even asking to go when I or little Mario would go. We worked on it for 3 days and by the end of the 3 days she had it down. That's not to say that she is accident free, but pretty darn close. We even went out running errands today and she didn't have any accidents!!! I'm so pround of my little Hannah!! Now we just need to get night time down, but even with that she's already gotten up a couple times to get at night and usually wakes up dry!!! Whoo! Hoo! Go Hannah!

So, I got a new hair style... what do you think?


















Just joking. I wouldn't do that. Here is my real new haircut. I like it! It doesn't get in the way all the time now. Here it is... I'm not very good at self-portraits...

Alright, I had to put this one on too! I just think it is so cute. It's Hannah in the wig. Rawr!!

6 comments:

Mom's Place said...

LOVE the new doo!

Stephanie said...

Love the haircut!

Way to go Hannah!!!! You're a big girl now! Good Job! ***Hugs*** from your favorite nursery teacher!

Whitney said...

Go Hannah!!!

like the new do!

Emilee Wolters said...

Lucky! I wish I could get Blake interested in the potty! Great Job!

Cute haircut...love it

Ty said...

Good for Hannah!! Maybe you can teach us your tricks for when we potty train Montana?

Staci said...

You are so good.. Sophia thinks she is ready, but I am not ready. I HATE potty training! She has gone potty a few times on the potty after begging me to let her go. I just need to slow my schedule down a lot and spend a few days without anything on my schedule but potty training, I think she would catch on pretty quickly! SHe is getting so big. I like your new hair cut.. it is fun and something different, which is always nice!
Fellow blog stocker!
Staci